Saturday 14 February 2009

More stuff....


Top - Original
2nd Down - Blur effect added.
3rd Down - Ranger Finder without film strip
4th Down - Range Finder with Film Strip

Here are the edits of the logo. Note that the colours change. This illustrates that they can. We can use different colour schemes for different purposes and poster campaigns etc.

See also the idea I had for posters. 3D (anaglyph) design. Its pretty cool. Will be at meeting on tuesday, with glasses. Comments then I suppose.



This is only one of 4 variants of this idea. Also note the changing colour again. This time just greyscale. Versatile eh?

Dave I

Ps. This is the exciting design news previously mentioned.

4 comments:

Wilhelmina said...

I love the 2nd example, and the 3D idea excites me :) oooooooh, exciting!!!

Leah said...

oh I am excited about the 3D thing... any excuse to wear fun glasses.

I like all those variations btw.

exhibition 2009 said...

I really like the 3D logo too really nice, the colours go really well together. FAB x

exhibition 2009 said...

its lacey by the way